You need to have an impact, whether on the air or in front of a group. Just ONE session with BBC strengthens your skills and furthers your career.
Joni Brander, of BBC, has coached talent from CNN (Atlanta, Chicago, LA), TV stations all over the country and Canada, high level executives from a wide variety of businesses, and physicians whose specialties are otolaryngology and ophthalmology.
They give rave reviews and so will you!
Television news performance/voice coaching and appearance consultations/shopping for anchors, reporters, weather, and sports talent.Private executive presentation training, web site or company video coaching, communications training, media training, and image/appearance consultations and shopping.
Television Talent Coaching
BBC specializes in comprehensive performance evaluations that assess vocal delivery, interpretive skills, physical expression, team interaction and appearance. Take your anchoring, tracking, live shots, and stand-ups to an entirely new level so that you can fully connect with your viewers.
BBC offers private, one-on-one executive presentation training. You will learn how to write, structure, and deliver your presentation for maximum impact, without the distractions of your boss or colleagues.
All sessions include:
This is how it works:
- Writing assessments and skill building. What to say and when to say it, not just HOW to say it.
- Presentation/Image consultation. Vocal techniques, effective body language and appearance advice that will maximize your performance and enhance your image.
- DVD documentation of the session. On-site taping provides a personal record of your improved performance to retain for reference. Your "before" and "after" side by side on one dvd!
- Print materials. Written guidelines to summarize key information and provide you with permanent reference material.
(or call) to set up a session. You can choose to work in Chicago (on Michigan Avenue) or Joni can travel to your location.
- You may also choose to work via phone or web.
- Choose a half-day (4 hours), full day (9 a.m. to 4 p.m.), or hourly sessions (phone/web only).
- If applicable, send or bring a dvd of your previous work so we can begin the evaluation/coaching process.